Do you have a desire to reach the next generation and help girls understand their true value and worth? Are you looking for interactive tools and effective methods that will open the eyes and hearts of girls of all ages? Do you desire to make connections and create rich dialogue that can help build girls self-esteem and self-confidence? Well, look no further, The Priceless Project offers all that and more…
This project is ideal for small groups, after school clubs, church ministries, Girl Scout troops and youth programs. Designed for middle and high school students, this compilation of resources is designed to guide girls on a personal journey of self-discovery while being led by equipped leaders who care.
Not sure if The Priceless Project is right for you? Take a look at the most frequently asked questions.
The Priceless Project includes:
- PRICELESS: A Teen Girl’s Guide to Uncovering the Beauty, Boldness & Brilliance Within.
- PRICELESS Participant’s Guide – A 40-page Participant Workbook.
- PRICELESS Leader’s Guide – Curriculum which comes complete with over 50 interactive activities, lessons, course tools, discussion questions and a Facilitator Certification Course.
- PRICELESS PROJECT LEADERS PORTAL – Private online access and additional tools for Leaders/Facilitators.
- PRICELESS PARTICIPANTS PORTAL – Private online all access pass for Priceless Project participants providing additional resources, tips, encouragement and support to youth members.
- PRICELESS PRODUCTS – Exclusive discounts for Priceless merchandise including shirts, sweats, totes, personal gifts and more.
Don't allow another school year to pass you by, sign up today to take advantage of this Certification Package and allow us to help you get further faster.
Training Certification Options
2-day LIVE Training & Certification
June 9th - 10th
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites
Note: Special overnight room rates available
6-Week Virtual Training Certification
June 13th - July 25th
6 Week Virtual Certification
Every Tuesday evening (excluding July 4th)
8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (EST)
Note: Requires access to computer and high speed internet service